Wednesday, February 07, 2007

GB CVO Tribute Week

been getting motivated by my homeboy. motivated to ride to work. twice last week and once to some downtown offices I had to get some reports from. 50 miles of unburnt gas.

Yesterday was a good day. rode to work and then rode downtown after for a meeting. 45 miles. pretty sweet that my truck didn't burn gas for those miles. Rode about 16 on Monday to meet my wife and grab some dinner. won a superbowl pool at work. didn't even know I won till i got to work. that pissed some people off.

planning on riding to work tomorrow. it'll be sweet. then some more miles this weekend. legs feeling a bit tired, but that's good.

biggest cvo tribute though is what happened while riding home from my meeting last night. was out in the left lane cause I had to make a left at lamar. some lady started honking at me and yelling what I was doing is illegal. caught her at a light. rode up to the window to have a conversation and to congratulate her for beating me to the red light. wise ass as hell but with a calm, collected voice. again comes the illegal shit. being up between cars. guess having a little shit lap dog on your lap while driving is not against the law. called me a little penis and I got behind her car. when the light turned green and the other cars drove off she put it in reverse and backed up into me! luckily she had a super small geo or something and when I put my hand on the spoiler the car stopped. I rode around her and then she started driving at me. rode past her and then really carefully tried to let her pass. came at me again. conneticut plates. crazy bitch. watch out.

2 comments:

Emily said...

lenny, stoppin' cars with his bare hands

len said...

i'm fucking tough! had a guiness right before hand.

guiness for strength!

rain today. no ride. too much of a pussy to ride 15 miles to work in the rain.