Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lincoln
















As you can see, the house has been coming along nicely. We are actually at a point now where I feel like I can ride on the weekends. The New Year has started out well. 3 rides in the first two days and no butts. The garage is the last thin finished. Made the bench outta scrap in the shed the previous owners left with the new power tools Tara's dad gave me. Still got 10 fingers and toes.

Shit, I got to get the airport. I'll be in Omaha tonight and hopefully I see a bunch of you Lincolnites this weekend. Depending on timing I may even be able to get through Lincoln at a time I might catch some of you on Thursday as I'm heading to Giligins Island.

1 comment:

cvo said...

house looks great,
shop looks good too man,

can't wait to see ya and have some beers friday at the wrench and at yia yia's ..