Tuesday, October 10, 2006

CBO Dirt Dirby

Welll, raining pretty good here today. Should make for some fun cross racing tonight. Hopefully it still happens. We'll see.

Ridng for Ozone now. Vitus hooked me up with a shop jersey the other day and the Jon, the other owner gave me a pair of socks yesterday. Pretty sweet. Sounds like one of the benefits is the same deals shop employees get. Also they might let me ride a Jake the Snake demo for the season. That would be sweet, although I suspect it'll take a little while to get shifting down again.

Little cruise up Mt. Bonnell last night with my gb Jeremey and the owner of the Peddler, AJ. AJ decided to take out a Redline Conquest he's been having trouble selling. From vert ramps to the cross course. Sweet!

3 comments:

cvo said...

WHAT?

hey, what did you do with Len?

Jake the Snake?
shift?

Crazy body snatchers. I'm callin you out.

len said...

i know, i know. but hey, if someone is gonna let you use a sweet bike, how ya' gonna turn that down. i am pretty interested to see how i'd ride on a geared bike.

still fast on the ups, and a hell of a lot faster on the downs.

thad said...

your the new factory rider.