Saturday, August 27, 2005

Double Fisting


Not really. The beer ended up being mine. Live Oak Pilsner. Tara ordered it and I was like, "You're always saying you hate pilsner!" The waitress said it was hoppy so I kept my mouth shut. Worst case senario, I get to try a new beer that is described as hoppy. The waitressed offered to take the beer back when Tara ordered a Sierra. No thanks I will gladly drink it, really. Shit, it was hot as hell. Pilsner is for days like this. Plus I knew we had a keg of Bitter End Pale Ale waiting at Tara's Party.

On the way to breakfast we noticed there was a fire downtown. It was the Bitter End. Guess we got when the getting was good. Filled a growler during the party and threw it in the fridge. Drank it last night and it was still good. Better than this Pyramid Seasonal Curve Ball Piss I am drinking right now. But since someone brought it to the party and it is left over, free beer is good beer!

No comments: