Saturday, August 27, 2005

What $120 can get you in a Home Depot Parking Lot


Went to Home Depot and buy some tools and supplies for work. Had some groundwater sampling coming up.

This dude ran up to me and said that he could fix my door for $120 in the parking lot while I was in shopping. For those of you who don't know. I crunched my door. Still getting use to an automatic transmission. I threw it into reverse when I jumped out of my truck thinking it was in nuetral. The door got pinned against the side of the house and wouldn't close. Had it like that for a few months. Knew it would cost a lot when I didn't have the money and I just wanted it to be able to open all the way and close.

Realize, I made a used 4x4 truck that I just bought that was basically new, an old truck. At least easthetically. All I care about is that the door doesn't rust out and I can open and close it. By the time I am ready to get rid of this truck the door won't matter, the miles will.

Speaking of trucks, those dudes with the truck parking site is funny. What the hell is that address. I keep trying to relocate it but the Links off of:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm not going to direct link it, because they don't need too much encouragement, but it's at: truckparkin [dot] blogspot [dot] com

len said...

Thanks, Sara. That blog is funny as hell.