Saturday, April 29, 2006

Back from Jamaica

Been awhile since I've been on a computer.

Lots of people in town last week. Over 10 people crashed out somewhere in the house. The wedding was sweet! Went off with no problems and was a great party. Having the cottages and cabins out there was rad. A dj was still spinning when Tara and I finally turned in about 4:30. Amazing how fast it was over.

Been chilling in Ocho Rios Jamaica at Couples resort. It was sweet not having to worry about a thing. All the food and booze you need. Had a sweet little limestone island on the resort that was clothing optional. Lot more chill than the main resort beach and they had a swim up bar. Don't know what I'm going to do now I can't drink rum punch and pina colodas all day.

Mrs. Mason and I brought back 2 liters of rum and I had to grab a liter of Bombay Saphire. It was so cheap. With the multiple leftover beer cases and case of wine from the wedding the party'll continue.

No comments: