Saturday, June 02, 2007

bad luck with bikes



Been having some bad luck lately. Bent my fucking fork riding the greenbelt today. My glove was wet from a stream crossing and my left hand popped off going off a ledge. Well, a big log was coming real quick and instead of wrestling the bike, I plotted a way to eject. Went over the bars real smooth and rolled out of it. Just some scratches, unfortunately my fork got bent back. Interesting ride characteristics and my toes really overlapped the wheel.

The creeks flowing pretty sweet and made for some good swimming on the way out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shit dude thats a high water crossing....no doubt if feels good on those hot days.

Peace

Emily said...

i had my doubts that bc ever had water in it, but those photos make me feel like im missin out on some good nudie time. isn't it legal to be topless in austin?