Saturday, June 16, 2007

Better Week





Picked up another 20 miles today. Buddy Brook called me up to go for a ride down to Town Lake. He was on his 24-inch bmx, I got to ride my 1x1 with platforms. First freewheel ride of the week. Up to about 170 miles for the week. Pretty nice considering only 20 miles were with a freewheel. First 100 were riding 39x13 fixed. Fixed that and switched the cross check to 39x14. Handled Mt. Bonnell pretty well and is great on the flats and I can handle steep downs with it. Just ordered some 700cx44 Mutanoraptors for the cross check. The thing is going to be bad ass. I'll throw those tires on the wheels that came with the Unit 29er. 39x16 free with that for the trails when I want to ride dirt with a drop and 39x14 fixed for the day to day. It going to be sweet. Ended the evening with some tacos and pitchers of Real Ale Full Moon Rye Pale Ale. My favorite beer. Pretty sweet.

My bro Brook rocks the short shorts! On the ride dudes were trying to pick him up and the ladies were telling him to put on a shirt. Except the punk rock chicks. They were telling him he was one hot bitch. My theory is all the punk rock men wear the tight ass jeans. Their chicks get a preview of their cocks through the pants. My boy was letting it hang out with those short shorts.

Red Rockets and Short Shorts. No mention of the gay-m here or the gay this or that. I know what my orientation is and I'll fly that Rainbow Flag with pride.

Who's the bitch?

Oh yeah. Here come an edit, so when I am talking about rides, if you're interested I'll probably be linking a ride map via the title to the post. You probably don't give ahit, but maybe I actually have some Austin Readers, so there you go. I'll try to remember for some time to remind that the link is there, but ya' know.

No comments: