Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bike Commuting

Well, the man has been trying to keep me from bike commuting. One of the people I commute to work with, Tiffany was laid off today. Just not cutting it at work. Although getting laid off sucks, its probably better for her. In the consulting world, if you don't love your job, it probably ain't worth keeping. Hopefully Will will still want to do the carpool and I will still be able to ride part of the way to the job.

Had an interesting experience on the ride home. An SUV didn't give me any room between parked cars near a football game. Basically had to stop before they hit me and I could just squeack by. Mutter something like, "Get over bitch." Guess the guy doesn't like people talking to his wife like that. Got out of the car, got something in the back seat and started chasing me. What the fuck is that shit. Was a bit afraid he had a gun so I took off. Stopped up the hill and he was down at the corner yelling for me to come back. Screw that. Funny. Fuck football! That game makes people meatheads and pretty stressed out. His son is probably 5th string anyhow and his beer drinking buddies are probalby giving him shit.

Well, the temps are dropping. It was probably in the 50's tonight. First Thursday in a hoodie is sweet. Never thought I'd ever wear a hoody again!

No comments: