Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New Orleans

Going to take some time off of work Friday and head out to New Orleans. It isn't really going to be much of a vacation. Tara's sister goes to Tulane and hasn't been to her apartment since before Miss Katrina hit. Tara, her sister, and mom are heading down there to deal with all her stuff and see if the place is livable. Being the nice guy I am I offered to go and help.

I am excited to get a first hand look at how the city is recovering. I'll be sure to share a lot of pics once I get back.

2 comments:

sda said...

yeah dude i'm super curious to see wht you think of the recovery effort. keep us posted.

len said...

look for some pics next week. I'll be in the uptown area around Tulane. I am sure the effort there is a little more coordinated in say the 9th ward.